Sharing YouTube videos with your online community is a great way of giving fans an insight into life as hockey player or at a hockey event, and this should influence the type of content you record on video.
We recommend uploading videos showing:
- Your personal video diary of the competition.
- Your post-game thoughts.
- Team training (that you are allowed to show).
- Footage of the hotel, city, teammates etc.
- Memes – get involved with any trending videos – think dances, songs or tricks.
- We have had some great viral videos in the past from teams.